Did you know?
- Income generated from the regatta only contributes 75% of the costs of running the regatta
- The regatta cost £46,000 to run in 2014
- The regatta has a fleet of traditional boats that required £17,000 of maintenance this winter
How do we manage?
- Our income from entry, practice fees, merchandise, programme sales and proceeds from the swim generated £34,500 in 2014
- We heavily rely on our subscribers who generously donated £23,500 in 2014 which with Gift Aid added another £5,000
- We really do need your support to help us continue to run this unique and wonderful event
How can you help?
There are two easy ways of supporting the regatta:
A visual representation of the Regatta Income & Expenses
Please support us to safeguard the future of Wargrave & Shiplake Regatta!